Today is your chance to LEAD.
Start the conversation. Share the videos, images and links below with school leaders, community leaders, family, friends and colleagues.
- Forward through Ferguson
- Ready by 21 St. Louis
- Metropolitan Congregations United
- Clark-Fox Family Foundation: Child Ecosystem
- Padres y Jovenes Unidos
- NAACP Legal Defense Fund
- Dignity in Schools
- Dignity in Schools Partners
- Teach Safe Schools
- Justice Policy Institute
- Advancement Project – Safe Quality Schools
- Suspension Stories
IN THE PRESS
- We Live Here: St. Louis educators share their stories of tackling race, bias and discipline
- We Live Here: In Missouri, suspensions more frequent and harsher for young black students
- St. Louis Post-Dispatch: St. Louis Public Schools to ban suspensions for youngest students
- St. Louis Post-Dispatch: Rash of elementary school suspensions in St. Louis area are a pipeline to problems
- The Atlantic: Why are so many preschoolers getting suspended?
- Slate: Why do we suspend misbehaving students?
- Huffington Post Coverage on School Suspensions
- Huffington Post Coverage on School-to-Prison Pipeline
- CNN: Taking the ‘school-to-prison pipeline’ to the stage
- The Nation: The School-to-Prison Pipeline starts in preschool